If you’re like many Americans, you have bought a thing or two from Amazon. If you’re like some households, then the majority of your purchases are delivered to your door via Amazon. Why not make a lasting impact by supporting Set Free with the things you are already buying? Every Amazon purchase you make could help rescued, reunite, and care for children in slavery, provide life-changing clean water, and host medical clinics in the name of Jesus! According to their website: AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. We recommend Set Free as that charitable organization of choice! The donations can really add up with the things you are buying anyway. Here’s how to use Amazon Smile to provide freedom through Christ:
How to Shop Amazon Smile
- Visit smile.amazon.com. And we recommend bookmarking this page so you’ll land on the smile page every time you shop.
- Sign into your account if you’re not already, and search for Set Free as your charity of choice. Once you make this selection, you will receive an email confirmation. You are now ready to bring freedom through Christ in your everyday purchases!
- Shop as normal. Most items are eligible for an Amazon Smile donation, but they will let you know is something is not. Shop as usual, and watch the donations add up!
How to Shop Amazon Smile on Mobile:
Make a difference while you shop in the Amazon app, at no extra cost to you? Simply follow the instructions below to select “Set Free” as your charity and activate AmazonSmile in the app. They’ll donate a portion of your eligible mobile app purchases to us.
- How it works:
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone
2. Select the main menu and tap on “AmazonSmile” within Programs & Features
3. Select “Set Free” as your charity
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app
How to Use Amazon Smile on the App
- Visit smile.amazon.com in Safari.
- Next, hit the share button at the bottom middle of your screen.
- Now click add to Home Screen. You have just created a shortcut to the Amazon Smile page to easily navigate here from the homepage.
- Finally, delete your existing Amazon App so you will always shop with a smile.